This mod patches Baldur's Gate II: Throne of Bhaal to support additional creature and character animations (referred to as 'animation slots' by the community). It also offers a compelling automatised process of making claims for these added game animations, acting as a central hub for anyone who would like to add animation entries to the game without being bogged down by issues of mod conflicts and incompatibilities.
Infinity Animations supports a wide selection of animation types from Baldur's Gate I, Baldur's Gate II and Icewind Dale. As an additional bonus, Baldur's Gate I character animations have been restored in their entirety, and paperdolls have been unlocked for some animations that did not support them previously.
- Restored Baldur's Gate I character animations
- Improved paperdoll support for existing animations
- Add custom game animations for creatures and characters, including dragons
- Pick from a list of 44 different animation types(some never before seen in the games)
- Avoid the problems of animation stacking, slot and naming conflicts comfortably from a GUI
- Watch as the the percentage of free animation entries refuses to go down (:
Visit the InfinityAnimations forum to claim animation entries for your mod!